Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 1:49:21 PM EDT
BORING-BLAND

INDEPENDENCE, Mo. (AP) _ While single life was Boring, marriage is going to be Bland -- at least for one new bride. Katie Boring married Nathan Bland June 12th. Boring was actually looking forward to the name change. She was subjected to a lot of kidding growing up in Independence, Missouri. But her children may have it better. She says she not many little kids use the word "bland" in conversation. But her friends found Katie anything but boring. Her sorority sisters started calling her "Katie Exciting," a nickname that stuck. She says never considered using the hyphenated name Katie Boring-Bland.

I THINK SHE SHOULD HYPHENATE... NOT!!! How about "Katie, who has no legal last name"?

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:56:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:09:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, DC... I TOLD you I'm a thread-killer!! I even kill my own threads! LMAO

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:13:40 PM EDT
[#3]
i thought it was funny

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:23:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Let's not talk about last names....

Mine is interesting and it makes my hippy-fied first and middle name sound even funnier than they were to begin with.  

PS, how can you kill a thread when you've got post whores pleasantly gabby chicks like me around?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top