Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 11:57:47 AM EDT
NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND ADVANCED LEVEL OF THESE COURSES, CLASS SIZE WILL BE LIMITED.  YOU ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Class 1:  
How to Fill Up the Ice Cube Trays.
Step by Step, with Slide Presentation.
Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 2:  
The Toilet Paper Roll. Does it Change Itself?
Round Table Discussion.
Meets 2 weeks, Saturdays 12:00 for 2 hours.

Class 3:  
Is It Possible to Urinate Using the Technique of Lifting the Seat and Avoiding the Floor/Walls and Nearby Bathtub?
Group Practice.
Meets 4 weeks, Saturdays 10:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 4:  
Fundamental Differences Between the Laundry Hamper and the Floor.
Pictures and Explanatory Graphics.
Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.

Class 5:  
After Dinner Dishes. Can They Levitate and Fly Into the Kitchen Sink?
Examples on Video.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM

Class 6:  
Loss of Identity - Losing the Remote to Your Significant Other.
Help Line Support and Support Groups.
Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00PM.

Class 7:  
Learning How to Find Things - Starting with looking in the right places instead of turning the house upside down while screaming. Open Forum.
Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.

Class 8:  
Health Watch - Bringing her flowers is not harmful to your health.
Graphics and Audio Tapes.
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00PM for 2 hours.

Class 9:  
Real Men ask for Directions When Lost.
Real Life Testimonials.
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.

Class 10:  
Is it genetically impossible to sit quietly while she parallel parks?
Driving Simulations.
4 weeks, Saturdays at noon, 2 hours.

Class 11:  
Learning to Live - Basic Differences Between Mother and Wife.
Online Classes and role-playing.
Location and times to be announced.

Class 12:  
How to be the Ideal Shopping Companion.
Relaxation Exercises, Meditation and Breathing Techniques.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 13:  
How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy - Remembering Birthdays, Anniversaries and Other Important Dates and Calling When You're Going to be Late.
Cerebral Shock Therapy Sessions and Full Lobotomies Offered.
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00PM for 2 hours.

Class 14:  
The Stove/Oven - What it is and How it is Used.
Live Demonstration.
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.

Upon completion of any of the above courses, diplomas will be issued to the survivors.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Think this would have been better to be posted in the Women's Forum.  You risk getting poo flung at you here.

EDIT: NEVERMIND!  Wasn't paying attention to where I am, LOL.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:26:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Think this would have been better to be posted in the Women's Forum.  You risk getting poo flung at you here.

Ummm.... it was!

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:28:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummm.... it was!

I know, I had a severely bad blonde moment.

Man, I'm gonna get crap for this.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:40:08 PM EDT
[#4]
i used to have that printed out and hung on hubby's office door  
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:53:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:53:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummm.... it was!

I know, I had a severely bad blonde moment.

Man, I'm gonna get crap for this.

NAAAH!!

I pulled into a crowded parking lot and rolled down the car windows to make sure my Labrador Retriever had fresh air. She was stretched out on the back seat, and I wanted to impress upon her that she must remain there. I walked to the curb backward, pointing my finger at the car and saying emphatically, "Now you stay. Do you hear me? Stay! Stay!"
The driver of a nearby car, perhaps noting that I am a blonde, gave me a strange look and said. "Why don't you just put it in park?"

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:02:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Alrighty then, where do we sign up?!?!

I need classes 2-5 and 7.

The rest he isn't to bad at.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:05:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:43:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Of course, you ladies DO realize that if we passed more than half of those classes, you'd lose interest in us, don't you?

just kidding.....

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Of course, you ladies DO realize that if we passed more than half of those classes, you'd lose interest in us, don't you?

just kidding.....

You've been listening to Tom Leykis again, haven't you?

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:36:44 PM EDT
[#11]
leykis 101 rules of dating

and FLASH FRIDAY
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:08:41 AM EDT
[#12]
I've said it before, but I'll say it again.

You gals must be dating/marrying some real losers. Perhaps you just have bad taste in men ???

Perhaps you should look for a man with a decent IQ and personality, instead of chasing "hotties".

Just a suggestion......

My house is immaculate. And I can cook and do my own laundry :-)

My sister's house, on the other hand, is so filthy my skin itches when I walk thru her door.
And she's on her third divorce. But all her ex'es were soooooooo macho...... (puke!)

CKMorley
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:44:42 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I've said it before, but I'll say it again.

You gals must be dating/marrying some real losers. Perhaps you just have bad taste in men ???

Perhaps you should look for a man with a decent IQ and personality, instead of chasing "hotties".

Just a suggestion......

My house is immaculate. And I can cook and do my own laundry :-)

My sister's house, on the other hand, is so filthy my skin itches when I walk thru her door.
And she's on her third divorce. But all her ex'es were soooooooo macho...... (puke!)

CKMorley

I don't necessarily go for the "macho" type...I like a guy with a sense of humor.  Do you have a sense of humor?

dictionary.reference.com/search?q=joke

joke: n.
1) Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2) A mischievous trick; a prank.
3) An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4) Informal.
 a) Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
 b) An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:55:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Yes, I do have a sense of humor, but as a guy who's been ignored by women for years because I was not the football hero type,  I get annoyed by women who date cavemen and then complain about it.

CKMorley
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:00:09 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Yes, I do have a sense of humor, but as a guy who's been ignored by women for years because I was not the football hero type,  I get annoyed by women who date cavemen and then complain about it.

CKMorley

Well, I caution you not to make those assumptions about the ladies of this board.  Most of their "cave men" post here also and you will find they are not cave men at all.  

But I do agree that many women today do make the oddest choices in men, but I could say the same thing about most men today and their choices in women.  

Edited to add, maybe it's just that the jerk to normal person ratio is getting more and more out of wack...too many jerks breeding jerks?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CKMorley

Well, I caution you not to make those assumptions about the ladies of this board.  Most of their "cave men" post here also and you will find they are not cave men at all.  

But I do agree that many women today do make the oddest choices in men, but I could say the same thing about most men today and their choices in women.  

Edited to add, maybe it's just that the jerk to normal person ratio is getting more and more out of wack...too many jerks breeding jerks?

i'll agree to that, i stayed single for sooooo long because of how stupd and how much of a pig men can be. but i don't find my own sex attractive enough to make the switch. so i am stuck with men and finding that guy who's not a loser or a pig.

but i have doubt in actually finding one like that. i'm so picky.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:00:24 PM EDT
[#17]
I didn't know they made classes to turn men gay.  That is very interesting.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top