Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2019 11:09:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BabaYaga22]
My fiancé will be getting her LTC soon and she has settled on the S&W shield in 9mm. She never wears a belt or has many pants with belt loops. I was thinking of a quality Kydex holster with an Ulti Clip or maybe a belly band?

Her typical clothing choices are T-shirts and Nike shorts or leggings.

How do you conceal your CCW?

ETA: she has brought up carrying in her purse, how should this be done safely?
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 2:40:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: steve8140] [#1]
Posted in your other thread but I’ll post it here too.

My wife recently got her LTC and carries every day, so far her favorite has been in a Dean Adams corset. She carries a P365 and a shield with spare mags.

She also has a few pairs of yoga pants made for carrying a gun. They look amazing  And hold the gun where it’s needed, but when you draw they pull a little with the gun because they are stretchy material. They do have belt loops which is nice but still not the best, but damn they look good.

For Christmas I got her a Crossbreed Minituck to try out because she likes how it contours to the body. She has a purse as well but hasn’t tried it yet. I’m not a fan of off body carry.

She has a few OWB holsters that are good too but that doesn’t help for concealment options.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 2:47:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By steve8140:
Posted in your other thread but I’ll post it here too.

My wife recently got her LTC and carries every day, so far her favorite has been in a Dean Adams corset. She carries a P365 and a shield with spare mags.

She also has a few pairs of yoga pants made for carrying a gun. They look amazing  And hold the gun where it’s needed, but when you draw they pull a little with the gun because they are stretchy material. They do have belt loops which is nice but still not the best, but damn they look good.

For Christmas I got her a Crossbreed Minituck to try out because she likes how it contours to the body. She has a purse as well but hasn’t tried it yet. I’m not a fan of off body carry.

She has a few OWB holsters that are good too but that doesn’t help for concealment options.
View Quote
Thank you, I cross posted based on recommendations in the other thread.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 2:50:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ajm1911] [#3]
CCW leggings with belt loops

ETA: I didn’t see this was in Women Shooters.
Not a Woman Shooter or have first-hand experience with the product.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 2:52:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ajm1911:
CCW leggings with belt loops
View Quote
Thank you!
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#5]
^^^^^ Those are some of the ones my wife has. We would both recommend them.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 5:26:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Ulticlip. Replaces the clip on your holster. Bunch of vids on you tube.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 5:28:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 15ladder:
Ulticlip. Replaces the clip on your holster. Bunch of vids on you tube.
View Quote
Yes that was my first choice, but my fiancé doesn’t like stuff being attached to her hip, and if it weighs too much it could pull her shorts down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top