Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2019 12:49:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 1:12:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Actually, February 14th is the day I lost my spleen, so I guess I can call it Valenspleen day, or Spleenentine's Day.  

I have no girlfriend so no gifts for me.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 1:54:00 PM EDT
[#2]
To me, it is a kids holiday.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 6:18:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll play.

I don't go in for candy much anymore, but jewelry and yummy smelling lotions are great.  Ammo is a good choice too (5.56, 22LR, or 40 are always good bets).

Also, assuming my SO knew my sizes, lingerie of any sort would be richly rewarded.  It's a gamble though--lingerie too small or too large will be regarded as an act of war and met with open hostility.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:49:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I want a pastel glock, wouldn’t mind flowers, and I kind of want a goldfish.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:43:19 PM EDT
[#5]
@BeautifulStranger

Any tips or ideas for a pregnant wife? She’s not due until June but I’m thinking of something for her and the baby.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:49:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Jewelry. Real jewelry. Gold, diamonds, and other precious stones. You don’t have to overpay; you can find good values at pawnshops. Other than that, not to sound sappy, just spending time with your spouse sans the kids is something very special.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:42:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't have a significant other so it's a moot point but if I did, I'd probably want a big heart shaped box of 6.5 Grendel ammo lol.  

Seriously though, if I had an SO, I'd be tickled to get Teddy bears and or ammo!  I collect Teddy bears and in today's political climate we're all collecting ammo .
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:11:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I want a fancy date out on the town.

Gotta get a babysitter first

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:17:08 PM EDT
[#9]
At first I thought there were dudes wanting makeup and lingerie. Which is OK. Then realized y'all are women.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 5:15:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Pamper her with a day at the spa! She could use a prenatal massage, mani and pedi! 😍
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top