Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2003 6:52:09 AM EDT
Who is going to Gunstock?  

Helldog40 and I are planning on going, it should be a lot of fun, and it would be great if I am NOT the only woman in the group.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:07:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:13:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Excuse me ladies.....My Girlfriend Psyren will be there and I have discussed with another female friend to work  with us......exiting now...
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:03:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I plan on going.  I will be starting school in the Fall again, but as long as I don't have any midterms, I can't see why I wouldn't be there.  Will there be any specific events for the women???
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Excellent!  It will be good to meet everyone!
I haven't heard the schedule yet, but I am sure whatever happens it will all be awesome.

[banana]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:50:58 PM EDT
[#5]
My wife will be there.  Board name is "dink", but that's irrelevant since I don't think she's posted even once.  I don't bug her about it too much - gotta pick my battles...

I'm sure she'll enjoy meeting all you great ladies at the event!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:12:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Bendover and myself are working on plans to attend Gunstock. I am looking forward to going and meeting everybody. I have met alot of people over the past few years from the site. I am hoping to meet more women like myself. There are a few that I know, but not many. I wish more women would get involved, its a great hobby to share with your husband or partner. I have been shooting since I was about 15yrs old and have loved it ever since.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top