Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2003 4:50:57 PM EDT
Hey all!  I was wondering if any of you here would be interested in putting together some kind of organized shoot or class?  I was talking to some girlfriends of mine, and some of them were saying that they would like to take some kind of class.  We got to talking, and decided to find a 3 or 5 day class to take in about 3-4 months.  I was wondering if any of the gals here would be interested.  I know that many schools will develop classes for groups if there is enough people, and offer pretty good discounts to boot.  I was thinking that Thunder Ranch would be fun, but we're all pretty open.  

Even if this is not possible, it would be fun to get together will all of you here.  I'd really like to arrange something, if possible.  Let me know what y'all think!
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:54:54 AM EDT
[#1]
NRA has something called "Women on Target" that is a program for training just women. A friend of mine is running this event in Northern MA shortly and at the annual meeting of Gun Owners Action League (MA) last night they were briefly discussing the program.

If you want more info about it, please feel free to Email me from this board. Please put "AR15" in Subject so you won't get caught in my Spam filters. I personally don't know anything more about the program, but I'd be willing to send you my friend's contact info off-line so you can get more info on how to find out if anything is in your area or how to start something up in case you are interested.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:02:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Check out the California section of the Hometown forum ([url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=11&t=170055[/url]). Rich314's wife is going to a defensive handgun class put on by ITTS this Saturday (24 May). Cost is $150. Instruction is second to none, he feels. [:)]

Edited to add link.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top