Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2013 1:59:36 PM EDT
I have no idea what I'm supposed to get the sammich eater for Valentines Day. What's everyone else planning on doing/getting for their SO? I need ideas.
Link Posted: 2/9/2013 3:39:32 PM EDT
[#1]
The official day isn't until March 14th but I have never had my hubby shun what it stands for. Honestly, I bet he'd prefer that for any day/holiday.

And if you really want to spice it up get some camo lingerie (like camo booty-that stuff is hilarious).

Link Posted: 2/10/2013 9:39:46 AM EDT
[#2]
The hubby and I went out yesterday and got ourselves a his and her's pair of SP2022s. We decided that was our Valentines day gift to each other.
Link Posted: 2/10/2013 12:10:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The official day isn't until March 14th but I have never had my hubby shun what it stands for. Honestly, I bet he'd prefer that for any day/holiday.

And if you really want to spice it up get some camo lingerie (like camo booty-that stuff is hilarious).

What you did there, I see it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2013 2:28:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you did there, I see it.

<---The sammich maker is wise indeed...

Link Posted: 2/12/2013 9:20:00 AM EDT
[#5]
We are getting a new kuerig.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 11:16:13 AM EDT
[#6]
He got me a Tardis keychain. We are going out to dinner at our favorite fancy place.

And I know there is more, he is being sneaky....
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 12:53:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm making him some custom shelves here at work, to store his RC cars on. I'll post a pic when they're done, still have to bend and paint them.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 12:54:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

A man getting a woman coffee-related things?

True romance does exist
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

True romance does exist

Whats funny is that I bought our current kuerig for him for Christmas two years ago and I have primarily used it. Also funny is that before I bought it I hated coffee.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 1:17:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

True romance does exist

Whats funny is that I bought our current kuerig for him for Christmas two years ago and I have primarily used it. Also funny is that before I bought it I hated coffee.

Amont did not drink coffee. Until we got a kuerig. Now he drinks along with me.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:59:25 AM EDT
[#11]
I guess this can be the official happy valentines day thread. I hope everyone gets to spend time with the ones they love. Remember that valentines isn't just for couples.

I received a beautiful basket of flowers, a pair of WileyX shooting glass, 5 SCAR mags and cards.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 2:43:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Today is Valentines Day?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#13]
XC  The Romance still exists !

I grilled my Honey some NY Strips and made a date to go SHOOT this weekend. Wooooooo Hoooo.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:50:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

The hubby and I went out yesterday and got ourselves a his and her's pair of SP2022s. We decided that was our Valentines day gift to each other.

a picture of the aforementioned guns!

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:43:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Cool guns Jester! :-)

I bought some tickets for me and the husband to go see Jim Gaffigan (a comedian) next month (7th row...not bad!)
I gave it to him last week though because he normally refuses to participate in valentine's day. I woke up this morning and went downstairs and there was a lily-like plant...I don't know what it is, dern it, but it's pretty and smells good...and a sweet card. I was so happy all day to not have to hate everyone else's valentine's day happiness. I even made cookies this evening and that is not normal. ha
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:19:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

a picture of the aforementioned guns!

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/Lady_Wulf/P1040983_zps36428af9.jpg

Sounds like you made out good. Hope you enjoy your new pistol.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:43:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Well, it ended up turning out alright. Champagne and tulips from him, and I made his favorite dinner, cupcakes, and chocolate covered strawberries, and brought out some black lingerie I'd bought a while back ago and hadn't had the chance to wear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top