Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2012 9:47:06 PM EDT
This has happened to me and my co worker several times now. In his case he was talking to a girl who he delivers stuff to and she suddenly just quits replying to his texts, rather than just telling him she isn't interested or something, so then when he gos to deliver stuff there now she runs and locks her self in the bathroom while he is there.

So I went out with a girl on friday, things seemed fine, she told me a LOT of personal info, like all the clubs she is affiliated with and we had some mutual friends and she said she'd get her church info for me. So things seemed OK, she hugged me when we left. I texted her later and she replied and I replied back. I knew she worked saturday so I didn't contact her then, but today, sunday, I texted her again and she hasn't replied. I know maybe I'm jumping the gun on this, but why do women seem to prefere to just abruptly quit texting/answering the phone, rather than just say "I'm not interested in you in that way"?
Link Posted: 11/25/2012 9:52:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Human nature.

It's easier to hope the problem will just disappear than it is to make the problem disappear.
Link Posted: 11/25/2012 10:02:16 PM EDT
[#2]
They don't want to hurt your feelings, you are supposed to just get the hint.
Link Posted: 11/25/2012 10:03:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Be happy you dodged a bullet.
Link Posted: 11/25/2012 10:09:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JBlitzen:
Be happy you dodged a bullet.

What would the "bullet" be in this case?
Link Posted: 11/25/2012 10:13:38 PM EDT
[#5]
The crazy
Link Posted: 11/25/2012 10:28:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RedRaider0311:
The crazy

I don't know. She did say she wanted to get married, have 5 kids and be a house wife. I told her that was fine, nothing wrong with being a house wife.
Link Posted: 11/25/2012 10:45:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AASG:
The crazy

I don't know. She did say she wanted to get married, have 5 kids and be a house wife. I told her that was fine, nothing wrong with being a house wife.

No offense man, but she didn't mean with you.

Link Posted: 11/25/2012 10:51:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By BigW1stCav:
The crazy

Yeah, I guess not, but this seems to be the theme and not just for me, my co-worker keeps getting the same thing also. Women just suddenly quit talking and avoid us. He said that one woman acted like she found out he was a serial rapist, but he said he isn't.
Link Posted: 11/25/2012 10:55:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BigW1stCav:
The crazy

Yeah, I guess not, but this seems to be the theme and not just for me, my co-worker keeps getting the same thing also. Women just suddenly quit talking and avoid us. He said that one woman acted like she found out he was a serial rapist, but he said he isn't.

Drop it like she did and move on.  There's better women out there.

Link Posted: 11/25/2012 11:32:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I think the better question is how many of these threads are you going to start in this forum?

Link Posted: 11/26/2012 12:43:38 AM EDT
[#11]
They are usually too busy screwing someone else.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 7:13:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Poster
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top