Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2002 10:26:00 AM EDT
Hey Mrs Tippie where are you?

I was holding my AR10 today and thought of you. I wish I had a picture of your family to show everyone back here. HINT HINT I should have taken some.

The guys at the range were beyond words when they saw it yesterday. More important my son I wish you could have seen his face. He told me to say Thank You since he thinks I am going to give him the AR15 now.

Again Thanks again to the whole Armalite Family and all who made this possible
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:34:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Stop it please...How are you doing?
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 11:07:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Glad to know that you got your rifle Marc.  I'll make sure that Jeanelle sees this.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 12:14:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 8:51:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Don and yea I'm doing ok now that I'm holding the AR10 in my hands. Thats when I can get my son to put it down.

I think he is charging admission to his friends to look at it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 9:07:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I want an Ar-10!..
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 5:51:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Glad to see that you made it back to NYC ok.  I would've responded sooner but the puter had to be fixed, then I ordered the DSL line...with 2 of us on here it just made sense.  Of course now Lew is going to have to find another doghouse...

Family pic's...I don't think anyone has taken any in the past 10 years, I'll dig around and see what I can find.

Jeanelle

Link Posted: 6/24/2002 7:10:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Can I order a AR-10 with a cool picture on the side of it? [:D]
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 7:31:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the call back. The puter do you also do siding? Instead of looking around for a picture go out and take one. Reason for all of you to get together. Those new Fangled Digi cameras are great.

Serious I'm glad to hear form you and hope to see mpre posts from your busy little hands. Tell lew thanks for his E-mail also.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 2:28:06 PM EDT
[#10]
No siding.  Windows with the right incentive.

I'll be seeing Dad at Perry, will bring the camera for that.  

Make sure your son cleans the rifle after he's done drooling over it!

Jeanelle
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I have him wear a lobster bib...Funny he went to show someone after school. The upper was gone shipped out to you for the Float work. He was a little pissed but got over it about an hour later
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top