Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2002 6:38:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 6:22:51 AM EDT
[#1]
dude, i thought you were going to be referring to another smell.  boy was i ready to delete the thread!  [:D]

i agree, we need more womenz.  but we need them all over the board.  not just in this forum, though, this might not be a bad place to start off, i suppose.

and i like the womenz term.  at least to me, it's almost become a term of endearment of sorts.  i mean, it's almost never used in a completely derogatory manner.  and you can tell when the guys use it that sometimes they're being "fond" of women.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:11:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:57:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
dude, i thought you were going to be referring to another smell.  boy was i ready to delete the thread!  [:D]
View Quote

Now that's something FUNNY!  Sorry about writing something that could easily be misconstrued.

Sincerely,
View Quote

no apology necessary.  [:)]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 8:53:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Now that's something FUNNY!  Sorry about writing something that could easily be misconstrued.

Sincerely,
View Quote

no apology necessary.  [:)]
View Quote

You're so kind ARlady.  Thank you! [;)]  Now what this world really needs are much nicer womenz like yourself.  (and most definitely much nicer males too!)

I'm just glad that I've vowed not to actively date any womenz for at least 2 years since i last broke up, my 2 year sentence is up on Dec 31 of this year.  I've not dated at all for the past 1.5 years!  Man that sounds strange to me!
View Quote

wow!  impressive.  

proof that one need not have a significant other to survive!  now if only more women realized that.  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 9:47:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 11:49:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's DEFINITELY TRUE!  My 1st GF cheated on me (she didn't want to suffer from "Down Time" of being in between BFs!).  My 2nd (Most Recent) admitted to liking & wanting to date a friend of mine & played head games with me all the time, so I broke up with her (She's done worse, but to save her reputation I'll not state those things) 1.5 yrs ago.  She's SO DEPRESSED since she doesn't have a BF she's lost in this world (or so she says)!  Since we broke up she's been a bit out of it.  In all reality she merely clings to the two of us because she's afraid of getting back out into the REAL dating world and wants to stick with the familiar.

She says if she could mix personality traits from both of us into one guy she'd marry that guy in a heartbeat.  Basically she wants:

Liberal
Wealthy
Devoted (*AHEM* Whipped Slave *AHEM*)
21 yr Male
Blonde or Brunette
5'6"
Athletic
Who likes running
Pro-Life
Anti-Gun
Non Drinker
Non Smoker
Non Druggie

Basically An extreme Liberal Eagle Scout fitting above physical description with 4.0 GPA & LOTS OF $$

(Sad eh?)
View Quote

ugh!  i cringe to think that there are women like that out there.  they tend to be more vocal and attract more attention to themselves so they give the illusion that they are everywhere.  and good ol' conservative women like me (and others far better) get lost in the looming shadow of the other types.

yep, sad.  needs to learn how to love herself first.  though, regardless of her self-respect level, my personal opinion:  lousy taste in men (anti-gun?????).

PS. Have U ever been burned?
View Quote

only through my own stupidity.  ever see the movie "pretty woman"?  there's a scene where ms. roberts calls herself a bum magnet.  that was me in high school and most of college.  but learning experiences all of them.

did have one relationship in high school that i thought had potential.  kissed him good-bye one night, he said, "i'll call ya after work tomorrow" and i never heard from him again.  hmph.  go figure!  but i was young and i knew others would come along.  it'd be a different story now, but hopefully it's something i don't have to worry about.

and i found him by not looking.  works best for me!
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:25:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:50:43 PM EDT
[#10]
i'm trying to get my somewhat ex GF into guns but she's witnessed 2 suicides before.. of 2 guys blowing their brains out with a shotgun in the mouth and guns freak her out like crazy..  i mean if she sees a gun she's no where to be found..  i've seen a guy commit suicide.. it's ...uh different but didn't make me hate guns.. only bad thing was I had to wash his shirt with uhh.. brains and gore and bunch of blood on it.. it didn't seem weird really till a year or so later but it doesn't bother me anymore..  *rambling*
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top