Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2002 6:54:13 PM EDT
I feel I need to tell all of you who were at the BRC thanks for everything. You Gals were the best and I was so glad to meet all of you. They say behind a man stands a strong women. I do not belive that. You all stand side by side.

To Tippie what could I say except thank you. The words you spoke really hit home. You are a real first class lady. The compassion I felt will never be forgotten.

If any of your husbands or boyfriends ever give any of you a hard time let me know. I will be out to take care of business for you. Then again I am sure you all could handle it yourself.

GOD BLESS all of you and again Thanks for everything
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:59:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

To Tippie what could I say except thank you. The words you spoke really hit home. You are a real first class lady. The compassion I felt will never be forgotten.

View Quote

uh...Tippie is a guy, unless he came to the BRC in drag.

[beer]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 7:04:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I know of Lew Tippie From Tippie Competition is that who you are referring to? I am getting all messed up with names after I take my meds. I need to take a break so I stand corrected. I was speaking of Mrs Tippie.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 7:09:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah, yes Mrs Tippie is definitely a woman and Tippie is definitely a man. Having met both of them I am sure of it[;)]

[beer]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 11:03:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:26:41 AM EDT
[#5]
You mean Jeanelle(Tippie's Wife), she got everyone crying real good!
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:41:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Thats it Thanks waverunner. All I know is all the women were great.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 3:06:24 PM EDT
[#7]
edpmedic, what a truly remarkable man you are!  I enjoyed working med support with you.  It gave me a chance to talk to you and to get to know you.  At BRC 2003, we can  work med support as a team again!!

Your heart and soul are what makes you a real hero.

Thanks for the ride to the Ice House for a shower!!

I have the picture of you and me hanging up on my wall at work.  We look great!!!
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Well thank you...Maybe you could talk my wife into thinking that also....Check your e-mail also
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top