Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2002 2:29:28 PM EDT
If you would like to try the sport of Highpower Rifle Competition here is your chance.  

I have all the stuff needed and will coach ya through the match.

The match I have registered for is at 8:30 am Sat. you will be taking MY place.

The cost will be $15.00, 10 bucks for the match and 5 for ammo.......my time???...Priceless.[:D]

Locally I can shoot Highpower every weekend so this ain't a big deal.

Considering most of the ladies going to the BRC are married.......I think we can get you kickin' your Hubbie's butt with a rifle in no time.[}:D]

If you are interested, it is a first come first serve, ya snooze ya looze deal.  Just respond to this post.

If there are no responses, this offer will hit the BRC Forum in a few days.

[sniper]  

Doug

EDIT: AR Lady is doin' it, YOU can too.

Link Posted: 5/15/2002 6:19:13 PM EDT
[#1]
right on, Nekkid80!!!!

c'mon ladies.  let's show the "neandertal, knuckle-draggin' women-should-be-barefoot-and-pregnant-in-the-kitchen thinkin' MEN(?)" that we can shoot too.

i'm in the 10:30 slot.  never shot highpower, let alone any competition before, so this is a new experience for me.  

last time i checked (last night) there were still 4 spots left open in the morning round.

edited cuz i forgot one stinking set of quotation marks and grammar mistakes irk the hell outta me!
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 7:07:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 1:56:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

c'mon ladies.  let's show the "neandertal, knuckle-draggin' women-should-be-barefoot-and-pregnant-in-the-kitchen thinkin' MEN(?)"
View Quote

Well, now I won't have to wear a name tag for people to know who I am.[:D]

If you're shooting at 10:30 Lady, we can help you beat Matt's score![;)]hehe

Mr.& Mrs.Beekeeper,

KEWL! [beer] I'm glad this idea worked out.  E-mail me for details.

Doug

edit:quote
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 3:40:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 4:17:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 6:53:52 AM EDT
[#6]
[peep] Remember, anyone can spectate at the matches if your interested.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 7:04:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

She can already shoot all of our long guns better than me, and now you make her even better!!  Arghhh!!!!  How is a man supposed to get any respect any more???[BD]

Actually we are both quite new to the high power world, so any help you could provide her with would be very much appreciated.  Perhaps you would let her watch while you coach Mrs. Beekeeper during the 8:30??
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 7:32:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

She can already shoot all of our long guns better than me, and now you make her even better!!  Arghhh!!!!  How is a man supposed to get any respect any more???[BD]

Actually we are both quite new to the high power world, so any help you could provide her with would be very much appreciated.  Perhaps you would let her watch while you coach Mrs. Beekeeper during the 8:30??
View Quote

i'm only a decent shot bench shooting.  can't hit anything standing up.  i think my weenie arms have something to do with.  i really doubt i'll have a better score than Matt, but i'd love the coaching anyway.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 7:42:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

i'm only a decent shot bench shooting.  can't hit anything standing up.  i think my weenie arms have something to do with.  i really doubt i'll have a better score than Matt, but i'd love the coaching anyway.  
View Quote

[stick]Doubters get NO sympathy!  We will have you [spank] your fiance guy with no problem!

edit animations.[:D]

Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#10]
nnnnnnnnnnnn
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 6:45:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top