Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2011 1:44:43 PM EDT
I am thinking of getting the Go Girl female urintaion product for my wife.  We do a lot of travelling and camping.  Any experience with this product.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 3:37:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Gotta love it...

I am not a female but, its funny that I saw this post cause last year for christmas my mother got my wife, sister, and brothers girlfriend one of these for a gag/gift. I could not resist but to check it out after I laughed my ass off! To be honest I could really see this being useful for women when out in the sticks. For a small price it would be something worth having and easy to pack. Good luck!! SD79
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 3:40:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this the same as the Little John Traveling Urinal with female adapter?

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it like the WizBiz?

http://wizbiz.com.au/
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 7:29:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah it is like both of them
Link Posted: 3/5/2011 11:18:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Can they write their name with it? Lol!
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 8:21:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Gotta be better than peeing in an empty starbucks cup when it's 20 degrees outside.

that's what we call a "I really gotta-go-a-latte"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top