Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2010 12:34:21 PM EDT

I recently put together a parts kitted ar-15 for a friend of mine an fell in love with AR's all over again.  I have decided to do the same for myself.  I am laying out the ground work for what I'm going to include an was wondering if a Bushmaster 3-Shot burst trigger kit or even the full-auto kits are compatible with any of the STAG kits.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

JDumas

Link Posted: 7/12/2010 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I recently put together a parts kitted ar-15 for a friend of mine an fell in love with AR's all over again.  I have decided to do the same for myself.  I am laying out the ground work for what I'm going to include an was wondering if a Bushmaster 3-Shot burst trigger kit or even the full-auto kits are compatible with any of the STAG kits.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

JDumas

I quoted so there is no mistaken what I am talking about.

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MACHINEGUN.....PERIOD. Three shot burst is a machine gun. All transferable machineguns would have had to been registered and entered on the NFA database before May 19th, 1986.

Link Posted: 7/12/2010 12:59:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks in advance...

JDumas

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MACHINEGUN.....PERIOD. Three shot burst is a machine gun. All transferable machineguns would have had to been registered and entered on the NFA database before May 19th, 1986.

This answer is the correct one, not sure why the question is in women's shooter area either.

Link Posted: 7/12/2010 1:05:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks in advance...

JDumas

This answer is the correct one, not sure why the question is in women's shooter area either.

I was hoping for some interesting stories as well about three shot burts...

TRG
Link Posted: 7/12/2010 1:27:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/12/2010 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

users name needs an additional s

its a real pleasure to be here mr dumass

the names dumas

funny commercial and obvious is obvious
Link Posted: 7/12/2010 1:38:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

users name needs an additional s

Could be  hector dumas's sister
Link Posted: 7/13/2010 10:04:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thanks in advance...

JDumas

I find it hard to believe that you would know how to assemble an AR15 from a kit and would not know that it is illegal to make a 3 round burst or full auto gun.

I call bull shit.
Link Posted: 7/13/2010 10:06:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Fucking first post lunacy.................
Link Posted: 7/13/2010 10:06:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Why hello there Mr. ATF agent, fine day we're having isn't it?
Link Posted: 7/14/2010 6:42:47 AM EDT
[#10]
The good news is that there is a work around to that rule. You can use miniature marshmallows packed into the lower receiver to hold the hammer spring in place and allow it to cycle full auto. They're easy to stuff into all the gaps between the springs and pins. And you can eat the evidence if things go bad. Good luck and enjoy!!
Link Posted: 7/14/2010 6:45:10 AM EDT
[#11]
i rost

Link Posted: 7/14/2010 8:36:12 AM EDT
[#12]
School's out.
Link Posted: 7/14/2010 7:20:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/16/2010 10:32:00 AM EDT
[#14]
illegal modifications... wrong forum
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top