Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2001 9:52:02 AM EDT
I saw very little mention of the anniversary
of the Kennedy assasination (11-22-63) Have
we just forgotten?  I did see the obit for the
doctor who challenged the Warren Report.
 I do not doubt that Oswald was up in the window shooting with the Carcano, I just do not
know for sure who else might have been there.
I don't believe I will ever know. My big question has always been this : If there is nothing to hide, then why do all the documents always have blacked out sections?
 As for Oswald, assuming he was working with
or for the mafia, why would they let him use a Carcano in the first place? I hardly believe
that would be the weapon of choice for such a big "hit" as that.  Just my thoughts.  John
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 5:54:22 AM EDT
[#1]
There are lots of unanswered questions & thoughts on this issue.

Link Posted: 11/26/2001 1:18:46 PM EDT
[#2]
The primary documents are "sealed" because the government has nothing to hide.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 6:16:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been reading "Body of Secrets", which is a history of the NSA.  The book indicates the Russians and Cubans were dumbfounded by the assasination.  It also presents evidence that the U.S. Military (JCS) had no use for Kennedy.  Personally, I don't see how or why the Mafia would have done it. The apparent conclusion is not one I like.

BTW, very good book.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 6:57:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Marvl,

In the Joseph Bonanno story (I forget the exact title this morning) he tells why mafia had a guy in the gutter and a guy on the grassy knoll shooting JFK.

JFK's father went to Francis Albert Sinatra and asked for his influence to help JFK win the election. In particular Virginia union people were distinctly anti-Catholic/Demo. Francis Albert went to his good friend MOMO (Giancana) and they were able to help get JFK elected with a promise to handle Cuba and be nice.

First thing ole Jack Kennedy did was appoint Robert Atty General and he proceeds to persue the Mafia with a vengeance and then JFK loses Cuba. His last hope of surviving the vendetta is the Bay of Pigs and we all know how that turned out.

Link Posted: 12/4/2001 7:08:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Coz, was it "Honor Thy Father" by Gay Talese?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top