Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2004 1:09:16 PM EDT
According to Islam Muhammed was the last prophet, and he was given the task by God to transcribe the Holy Word.  Muslims would say the Qu'ran is God's Holy Book, superceding the Bible, Torah and other scriptures.  Muslims are taught that Jesus was a prophet, and that he renounced the gospels and embraced the Qu'ran.  Before Islam became a mainstream religion, Muhammed was a businessman so known for his fairness that he was often asked to arbitrate disputes.  He was a faithful husband, but then came his sojourns into caves where Muslims believe he received God's word.  As he gained followers and power, Muhammed became corrupt.  He was a treacherous, sadistic killer, a polygamist with a 7 year old bride (thus the charge he was a pedophile).  One scrupture tells how he seduced his child wife while she played with her dolls.  He killed  prisoners of war, then allowed his followers to rape their grieving wives and daughters. Finally, he was posioned by a "jewess" whose father and brothers he had killed.  By then, Islam was a feared and powerful force, ready to spread across the Middle East, Africa, and even Europe.

There are debates within Islam about Muhammed.  Some recognize he was corrupt and say the it is God's Message, not his Messenger which should be followed.  Others regard stories about Muhammed's life as Holy Scriptures (The Haddith and Sunna), although the Qu'ran says it is the only Holy Scripture.  So, perhaps Muhammed was not a faithful Muslim?  Still, many muslims would follow him, just as Christians look at how Jesus lived for guidance in their lives.

Even today, Muhammed's spirit lives on.  Maybe, it fills men like Usama bin Ladin? What do you think Muhammed would think of Usama bin Ladin?

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:30:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I just don't understand.....

Sometimes it's Usama, sometimes it's Osama.

Which one is it?  The U or the O?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:26:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Since his name is Arabic, so I guess both spellings are mere translations, and either is correct.  

That's not the only thing aggravating about him!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:48:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:58:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

O
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:39:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Osama would be encouraged until he challenged Mo. Then Osama would die like Stalin killed his rivals.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:55:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Muhammad was a murderer, charlatan, pedophile, rapist and a thief.  His own family denounced him, so he murdered them. He screwed his first wife when she was either 7 yrs or 8 yrs, 9 months, depending on the researcher.  Quran, book of Surah, chapter 9 verse 29, "Jihad is Allah's will.”

This paradise they talk about, the only guaranteed way to get there is to die in Jihad. You get 72 Houris (virgins) and 28 young pre-pubescent boys.

Basically what I'm saying is yes, they would get along very well. FTM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top