Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2001 11:18:06 AM EDT
Hey was wondering why you dinged me so hard in the General Forum?

Just curious.

Hunter out...
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 11:35:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Seemed you were doing a fair amount of dinging also.   Sarcasm only goes so far.

In person & professionally you might be fine but the no compassion attitute that was coming off on a previous topic didn't reflect well on the LE profession. It may be that being exposed to it constantly on a day to day basis creates a tolerance that many in smaller cities or rural areas don't delelope.

Kind of like in NY City a person might easily take a body laying in the gutter as something not to be concerned with or to do anything about.

This is a History Forum so I'll lock this & if you want more dialog, email me or watch my posts in General.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top