Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2001 9:47:59 PM EDT
This is the URL to a paper I wrote while a sophomore in college on the history and some of the controversies surrounding the AR-15/M-16 rifle.  Hope you all enjoy.

16"

[url]http://www.angelfire.com/ab5/ar15/ar15.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 5/13/2001 11:21:41 PM EDT
[#1]
16" please e-mail me.  I'm working on the partII to your story, and I'd like to properly attribute if necessary.
[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 12:15:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Impressive.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 8:41:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Excellent paper.
Several years ago, I did a paper on the irregularities in procedures when the M-16 was adopted for a business ethics class I was taking while working toward an MBA.  Had to give an oral presentation on it, too.  The M-16 provides a trove of information for scholarly work.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Enjoyed reading the paper and appreciate the bibliography.

Cheers,
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 3:12:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry about taking so long to get back to the board.  I've been out of town for a few weeks.  I'm glad that all of those who responded enjoyed the paper, and hopefully didn't find too many gross errors.  I hope the paper answered some of the questions that many of you had about the early origins of the AR-15 and the struggle involved in its approval as an infantry weapon.
16"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top