Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2002 8:23:45 AM EDT
I have a friend that swears to me his post ban AR-15 with his collapseable... I mean "adjustable" stock is legal because it's over 31".  I told him that I'm sure Bubba will keep the lonely cold nights nice and warm for him in prison.  I'm pretty sure that what he has is higly illegal but I'm not 100% sure so that's why I'm asking on here.  The problem with my friend is he seems to have a very hard time listening taking good advice.  He still swears that Leapers is the best scope for the money and very bit as good as my Leupolds.  What do you say to a guy like this?
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 8:40:31 PM EDT
[#1]
What do you say to a guy like this?
View Quote

"You have a right to remain silent..."

I don't like the law, but as I understand it, he could have 20-foot barrel on the thing, and if it has a removable magazine and a pistol grip, his telescoping stock will give him the opportunity to learn all about tossed salad in the Big House.

-BP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top