Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2001 1:30:46 AM EDT
[url]http://www.mcrgo.org/news_story.asp?key=662[/url]

Didn't even get a hiccup in the news. Why am I not even slightly surprised?

Edited to add that, I used to work with the mentally ill. This kind of disconnect - between statements & actions - is nearly textbook sociopathy in motion.

Then again, she could also be of the borderline personality type, a la Susan Smith (Who drowned her 2 little kids by running her car into a lake with them in the back - all in a twisted attempt to win the "[i]love of her man[/i]"). Always a pleasure to deal with this type of individual.[puke]

PD/SO - I'm sure you can relate.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 4:04:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Notice it took 29 cops (including 2 ATF expurtz), 4 witness assistance whatevers, 2 paralegals and 2 district attorneys to convict these 2 scumbags?  Whew.  Our government at work.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 6:54:03 AM EDT
[#2]
[b]Amazing, not a single word from the news[/b]

Ms. Graham was defended all through her trial by fellow MMM activists who apparently saw no hypocrisy
 at all in their support of a woman who illegally possessed an unregistered TEC-9 "assault pistol" (as well
 as other unregistered guns) in a city where all handgun possession is outlawed, and who used that gun to
 shoot an innocent man in the back because she wanted revenge for the shooting of one of her relatives.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 7:10:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Typical hypocrite liberal... always telling other people how it should be and not following their own advice.

Any more, I am starting to believe that any liberal loudmouth out in front of the camera spewing their extremism is actually mentally ill and likely to commit a similar act as Graham. Extremism in any form is dangerous.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 8:31:55 PM EDT
[#4]
MMM= Mean, Moronic Murderers

I guess MMM is a heavily armed hate group.  Where's Morris Dees at?
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 6:22:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Imitating Lee Rodger's laugh on KSFO morning drive.... heheheheee

Thank you Master_Blaster, today is a good day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top