Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2001 1:42:44 AM EDT
Does anyone know of some viable organizations that are trying to overturn the insane guns laws in Calif? I want to participate and keep my weapons and rights!!!

ACB
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 4:41:04 AM EDT
[#1]
CRPA, California Rifle and Pistol Association.

I don't know if they have a web site but you can call them at (714) 992-2772
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 10:04:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Here is the website for CRPA:

[url]http://www.crpa.org/[/url]
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 11:47:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 4:22:06 PM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://keepandbeararms.com/[/url]

They have a petition going that they will be submitting to the US AG John Ashcroft to persuade him to challenge Cali's anti gun laws now that he has publicly stated that the Second is an individual right.

Print out a copy and get it into circulation.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Having Ascroft sue may be a dangerous thing. I would think it is certain that he would lose up to SCOTUS. The federal courts under and including the 7th circuit have been liberalized thoroughly in my judgement.

The problem may come that by the time he gets to SCOTUS, there may be a new President in office that thinks different from all of us. Then, they could pull the same crap that Lockyer pulled when defending the registration extensions he inherited.

If Osama's jerks do set off a nuke in PRK, there will be plenty of people with shovels in this state. At that point, SB23 won't mean a thing.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 5:12:31 PM EDT
[#6]
If osama lights off a nuke in the right area of the PRK, it would clear out quite a few liberals. If you've seen the county by county blue/red map after the last pres election you can see the libs are concentrated along the coast; mainly in San Fran, LA, and Santa Barbara areas. Most all inland counties along with San Diego went Bush. I'll be there with my shovel to help bury them.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:59:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope people are getting those pettitions out and signed. I've put three out this last week with two more ready to go out probably tomorrow. I'll keep printing them up and putting them out next week. I've comitted to picking them up on Nov.12 if the shop owners want me to. I'll be sending all of them to RKBA when I'm done.
WSmac
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:29:10 AM EDT
[#8]
See the petition running by wwwkeepandbeararms.com. It's just what you are looking for. Get everyone you know to sign it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 12:55:30 AM EDT
[#9]
[url]www.keepandbeararms.com[/url]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:46:11 PM EDT
[#10]
here is a direct link to the petition...:)

[url]www.keepandbeararms.com/petition/[/url]

adam
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top