Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2001 3:46:42 PM EDT
I was looking for SKS Accessories when I came upon this.

[url]http://www.hitach.com/shop/Sksstock.html[/url]

Most Semi-Automatic Rifles will accept the HellStorm System
This is a system that Permits up to Full Auto Legally, Today!
The unit is externally installed and attaches to the Trigger and Trigger Guard. It raises and lowers the trigger pressure which cycles the trigger pull by the action of the bolt. You are actually pulling the trigger each time the rifle fires. The rate of fire is determined by the adjustments made to the HELLSTORM assembly. Full auto is possible with the right adjustments. Installs is a couple of minutes and can be off in seconds. High Quality-Backed up by Lifetime Warranty. Caution HELLSTORM should only be used at an approved full auto firing range. Install and uninstall at the range. Never carry or store your rifle with the HELLSTORM attached to it. NOT TO BE USED FOR PERSONAL DEFENSE! For entertainment purposes only. You should check with your State, County and City Laws. Not available to residents of CA, DOC, [u]FL[/u] or NYC. You must carry a BATF letter whenever you take your rifle to the range.
View Quote

OK, so i never heard of the Hellstorm, but does this mean I can't get a Hellfire, GAT, etc.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 9:46:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Um, why no responses ?
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 10:05:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess it means you won't be getting it from that particular store, at any rate.  I know of no law prohibiting trigger cranks, activators or palpitators in Florida, nor is there any reference to such at the NRA's state firearms law page for Florida.

I'll check my state law guide when I get home, though.

Have you considered doing a search of the Florida code online?  Most states have such a facility at their legislature's website now.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 10:30:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Search under "automatic" and check Florida's definition of FA fire. Certain states define a FA differently. eg. Ohio determines it to be any weapon with a magazine of more than 30 rds, and one state down south only considers rifles capable of 3 rounds from one pull of the trigger to be FA's (a 2 rounds burst would be a fed FA, but not an FA for that state's purposes).
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 9:51:16 PM EDT
[#4]
they list it as illegal in kalif -- havent heard that before

hitach is one of the worst places to do business
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 9:55:29 PM EDT
[#5]
That sys. is for sale in the ShotGun News and has been for years.

I would take a look and call one of the adds and see what all they have to say.

But as I say when it comes to stuff like this,to be save go to WWW.ATF.COM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top