Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2006 9:19:05 PM EDT
Hey guys,
I saw this on floridagunworks website (copy and paste the link to see) . I have not heard a word of this anywhere and when i inquired POFUSA about whe n they were going to get new hk parts kits they did not mention andy legal difficulties. Is FGW just blowing smoke to sell their current stock of recievers?

-jls7

https://www.floridagunworks.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/kimberbanner1.bmp
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:25:33 AM EDT
[#1]
looking...

Cheers, Otto

ETA: The FGW banner does lead to a second page that then links to this page: OPEN LETTER TO FEDERALLY LICENSED FIREARMS IMPORTERS dated June 13, 2005, which is also found on the ATF site, here: www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/071305openletter.htm.

Interesting in a "public information/ user-friendly" way: This particular letter was 75th in the search for "Open Letter" on the ATF site, but I couldn't find it anywhere on the firearms publications pages, press releases or anywhere obvious, although other, even older "open letters" were, in some cases, listed.

ETA II: re: blowing smoke: On the contrary, it looks like FGW was on the ball for this one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top