Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2005 3:46:38 PM EDT
I'm tinkering with the idea of starting a blog related to my place of employment.  It's a union shop prison with no civil service rules that prohibit conduct off duty.  I figure it would be a good place to go vent in a annonymous manner about all the PC bullshit that is allowed where I work.  Want I want to know is how do you start one and could I ever be sued for libel or defamation of character for running this blog?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:53:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been thinking of starting one as well, since Hillary is up for re-election next year. The press in NY loves her, so someone needs to be the VOICE OF TRUTH in this cesspool of liberal groupthink. I've googled a few sites that offer the basic blog software for free. Try it yourself and make your choice of software. Another way is to go to existing blogs and check which blog  engines they are using. It's usually listed at the bottom of the page.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top