Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 2:05:14 AM EDT
G'day everyone,
This is my first post here, although I've been lurking here for a while.
I just thought that I would post this here for interest's sake. These are the proposed new firearms regulations for the state of New South Wales, and reasonably representitive of laws throughout Australia (we've had very uniform laws for a number of years now- uniformly Draconian). It might be interesting to note that from what I can tell, even your strictest state is is a gun-lover's paridise by comparrison.

Here's a link to download the draft in PDF form:
http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/33938/Dr aft_Firearms_Regulation_2005.pdf
and the regulatory impact statement:
http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/33939/Fi rearms_Regulation_2005_Regulatory.pdf
Anyway, I love the site, and wish I could play with the cool toys you guys have over there.

Cheers
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:03:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Lert

Have you ever thought about immigrating?  We could use a lot more right thinking immigrants rather than the crap that oozes across our borders illegally.

I feel for you man, I don't know what I would do if I had to live under the conditions you do.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:10:54 AM EDT
[#2]

First I would like to say welcome to the board Lert.

Next I would like to say "Quit lurking" and put some different viewpoints into the group.

I lurked for almost a year before I joined myself. I look forward to hearing tales from the "Outback".

Later ,  Jake
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top