BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2001 8:56:48 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:03:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I AM NOT A LAWYER THIS IS MY OPINION

woulndt the felon have to actuly have physicial possesion in the case of them being someone  elses guns in the house he lived in.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:50:26 AM EDT
[#4]
No special measrures must be taken as far a safe guarding,,do you think Mrs. Liddy's vaste collection is kept under lock and key? NOT she still has her "right" I'm surprised he did not act on getting his "rights" restored,,then again If he has multiple felony convictions might not be able to,,anyway,,yes a felon can grab a firearm on hand to protect,,and use deadly physical force the the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on this,,,then again if and this dependended on the nature of the conviction(s) I might be inclinded to keep them under lock and key,,or mor. Rest easy you can use your spouses etc. firearm to protect just make sure they won't crumble under questioning by our well meaning LEO's though sometimes coniving lying bastards,,remember anything you say can and will be used against you,,don't trust nobody! Never trust a cop etc. look just tell us the truth we won't hurt you,,B.S. the old days are gone,,Ilived them and saw the change..
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 6:22:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 5:40:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Pick up the phone and call your local states attourneys office. Let us know the answer. It is a very good question.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top