Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2001 7:01:00 AM EDT
What a pain in the butt.
I have an SKS with a scope, so I bought some semi-detachable mags to go with it. I puzzled over the law and regs, and decided that I had to remove the entire bayonet lug area, not just clip the corner, to be safe from hassle.
I know why I didn't do it before. That was hard and it took forever. The whole time I hated the dems and their willing tool Bush. What jerks.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 1:22:01 AM EDT
[#1]
please tell me you didnt ruin a good russian SKS?
the sks is more suited towards it original configuration, fixed mag with stripped clips and iron sites.

what does bush have to do with it? hes only been in office 6 months and hasnt written any gun laws
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 5:46:03 AM EDT
[#2]
It was a $70 Chinese special.
I wanted a scope, so I put one on. Then I needed a mag, so I put one on. Then I read the law, and clipped a corner of the lug (years ago). Then they busted a local lawyer who was big into politics on some federal crap, and I got scared because I want to go into politics. So I figured I had to take the lugs all the way down.
Bush=traitor bush, back stabber to the gun people, lying scumbag who, gulf vets will remember this, when american troops were offered the same payments by the saudis as every other nation's troops were getting (and a lot of families were hurting without their man's sep rats) proclaimed that american troops were not mercs and would not get the pay. As soon as he left office he was over there picking up his cash.
While not totally evil like clinton, bush is a lying backstabbing jerkoff.
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 10:38:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
.....because I want to go into politics....
View Quote

Good luck, and I hope you get in a position to restore full 2nd Amendment rights.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top