Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2004 5:57:36 AM EDT
I thought you Guys/Gals in Ca may want to know about this, if you don't already that is.  This is the first I have heard about it, but being on the east coast, I really don't follow Ca stuff that close.

This is a copy of an email from Outdoor Marksman

FB

SB1152, the Ammo and Fingerprint Registration Bill, has passed out of the California Legislature, and is now headed to the Governor's desk.

What this means to you:

The information demanded by the state on each ammunition purchase includes:

Date of transaction

Name, address, and date of birth of the purchaser Driver's license or other ID number, including state of issuance

Brand, type, and amount of ammunition

The signature of the customer

The name of the salesperson

The right thumbprint of the purchaser

It is critical that you contact Governor Schwarzenegger, respectfully asking him to "VETO" all three anti-gun bills. Please contact him TODAY!

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
State Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: 916-445-2841
Fax: 916-445-4633

To send an E-Mail please visit: http://www.govmail.ca.gov/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top