Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2004 6:45:57 PM EDT
In an effort to acquire an "M4" clone as soon as possible afdter the AWB expiration, I've been looking at all options. I've called several of the larger LE dealers - some give the same crap about BATF "interpretations" while others correctly state that after expiration they will sell the LE6920 to the public. It is the Colt Law Enforcement Carbine, as close as it currently gets to the M4. The dealers who say they will sell them say that they expect them to be in very short supply, not surprisingly. In order to get a jump on this, I've been considering having my local FFL purchase the rifle, which they can do though it can only be resold to LEO up to 9/13, and having the rifle transferred to me on or after 9/13. Would appreciate sincere, informed opinions on this strategy/

Thanks,
Hornet22
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:32:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Won't your FFL need a LE letter to purchase?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:44:58 AM EDT
[#2]
There are FFLs willing to do this.  I think we have one listing in EE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top