Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2001 12:04:05 PM EDT
Are these kits legal to put on non Class 3 weapon? I saw the kits for sale in a catalog. I wanted to know if they are legal to install? I do not want to have to deal with "big brother" if they are not.

Mike4045
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 12:12:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope, not legal to install on a non-machinegun, and won't give automatic or burst fire on a non-machinegun either.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 2:36:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 3:16:20 PM EDT
[#3]
also they define a machine gun as a collection of parts that will convert a gun to full auto
thats why people can get busted for a piece of water pipe and a sten parts kit
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 2:32:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone who had experience with them do not like them, due to bad accuracy and trigger pull.

Get a Class 3 license or stick with the semi.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:40:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for all the replys. I think I'll pass on the parts and don't want to have to get into the Class 3 items.I'm glad that I did not order them without knowing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top