Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2003 6:03:40 PM EDT
Just want to buy a class III firearm. I don't want to be a dealer but I do want to purchase more than one class III firearm. I know I have to get a signed paper from the local law enforcement official, what does this signature have to be on, an official form? What else do I need to get multiple class III rifles? Also, I know this isnt the place to sell but I have a few nice semi-autos to sell in my quest to go full auto... Let me know, thnaks!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:41:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Steve

How tolerant is Norfolk regards the CLEO sign off for Class III ownership?

I am temporarily exiled up here in NY (military), but will be returning to Norfolk in a 18 months. I would like to buy a Class III firearm/suppressor when I return.

Oh Yeah; I miss the Tidewater area a lot. It's gun paradise compared to New York (especially NYC)
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:20:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It's a lot easier than you think- I have done quite a few and it gets easier every time.  
View Quote

Easier?  Yes.

Faster?

[bounce][sleep][whacko][banghead][bounce][sleep][whacko][banghead][bounce][sleep][whacko][banghead][bounce][sleep][whacko][banghead][bounce][sleep][whacko][banghead][bounce][sleep][whacko][banghead][bounce][sleep][whacko][banghead][bounce][sleep][whacko][banghead][bounce][sleep][whacko][banghead][bounce][sleep][whacko][banghead]

[size=6]NOT![/size=6]

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:01:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top