Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2014 10:47:02 PM EDT
I'm posting this for a family member of mine,

Hi there. I currently live in Florida and I'm planning on moving back to Minnesota in about 6 months. I own a MG, suppressors and a few SBRs. In MN the SBRs are cool but everything is a no-go. It will be a permanent move so I will be a MN resident. I'll be moving to the Minneapolis area which is only about 30-40 mins to the Wisconsin border city of Hudson. I'm planning on either storing them locked up at a family members cabin, or hopefully finding a range that offers firearm storage in WI. I know I need to do the move paperwork and all that but are my plans do able? Is there anything I'm missing? Should I contact the ATF to clarify? If so who? Anyone in that area have any suggestions for storage? Thank you for your help.

Has anyone came across something like this and what would you suggest, he attempted to contact the ATF today but they must be out for the holidays.  Thanks guys
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top