Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2002 7:49:07 PM EDT
Can you put a folding stock on a post ban 10/22? The gun shop owner said I could as long as I don't use magazines that extend below the stock. Is he telling me the truth or not?
This has probably been covered before, but I'm too lazy to search. [:)] Thanks in advance, sk.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 12:42:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, as long as it is ONLY a folder. Can't have a pistol grip/folder combo.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 7:34:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't know someone made a folder without a pistol grip. I have a chote folder. sk
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:31:32 AM EDT
[#3]
The gun shop owner said I could as long as I don't use magazines that extend below the stock. Is he telling me the truth or not?
View Quote

No.
It doesn't matter that the mags extend below the stock or not, all that matters is that they are removeable.

You can have one "evil feature" it could either be a folding/telescoping stock or a pistol grip but not both.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top