Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2002 2:18:09 PM EDT
the sale of all ak type weapons has been banned in the state of connecicut. and if you own one you must register it by january[>q]
ak 47's appear on "the list" in connecticut, the state police presented to a judge the fact that(almost) all ak's and thier clones have interchangable parts; therefore by default are all ak 47s. rumor has it (from my favorite store) that ar 15's are next since armalites are "the list" as well.
talk about legislating from the bench.......
[pissed]
rat fink sonofa....
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:48:17 PM EDT
[#1]
How do you boil a frog?

My law school was a top 10, many of my classmates will go on to write laws or sit on the bench.

None of them cared what the constitution(state or fed) was, or what the law said, they wanted to know how to twist things their way.
In fact, as an example my 'education law' course was an entire term of how to force gay love education on private church schools, and how to force whites into class with blacks to make the blacks smarter or both equally dumb, and how to force whites to pay more shcool taxes to support black districts (the last is already the law in Michigan in just the last 6 years). The professor spent half the time explaining why their wild ass twists of the con wouldn't work because citizens would revolt.
It's just gonna get worse as people's revolt limit gets higher.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

None of them cared what the constitution(state or fed) was, or what the law said, they wanted to know how to twist things their way.
View Quote

So you were the only one huh; the only one that cared about state or federal constitutional rights?  Bullshit.  

Look, I know that most, if not all, colleges and grad schools are bastions of liberalism.  However, a lot, and probably most, of the folks that attend these schools choose not to buy into it.  As a matter of fact, most that "do" are playing a game to get the hell out of there in one piece.  Bottom line is, I know too many lawyers who think like me to believe that ALL of your classmates are mind-numbed liberal robots.  My school, like most, is an enclave of ideologues who know nothing of the real world.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#3]
My school is chuck full of anti gun liberals. I debate with them all the time and they are fucking brainwashed. One time in class we were talking about information on the web after 911 and this one fucking asshole said that he thinks we should not have plane cockpit diagrams or pictures online. And the government should regulate that. What an asshole. I want to just walk up to him after class and punch him.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
WELL JUST SLAP HIM !!!!! Then perform anal sex on his girl while you slap him!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:24:47 PM EDT
[#5]
So you were the only one huh; the only one that cared about state or federal constitutional rights? Bullshit.
View Quote

No, others cared, not many, but some. In the cited ed law I was the only one to speak up.

Oddly, I was placed on the student senate. I did have some folks be brave enough to come up and voice secret support, as well.

To be precise, and avoid your biting insults, I would say 1% of the school was willing to express any ideas other than those liberal expressed by 1/4 to 1/2 of the students on a weekly basis, said liberal ideas being anything to the left of the dem agenda and from there to pol pot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top