Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2001 7:42:26 AM EDT
well accoridng to the amened NFA a "bomb" is a destrucrtive Device was just wondering am i correct? not that you could ever get a CLEO sign off on one of the babys or that the Department of Energey or whoever woulg get you the plutoniam
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 7:59:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Just remember to tell the ATF when or after you detonate it so they can take it off their records...
Will UPS deliver one of those?  

BISHOP
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:03:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Cyrax, I think as long as you don't sign any non-proliferation treaties you should have no problems getting what you need.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:15:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I think now would be a good time to say . . . THIS IS JUST A HYPOTHETICAL, ACADEMIC EXERCISE IN HYPERBOLE AND NOTHING MORE!  IN OTHER WORDS, WE'RE JUST JOSHING.

LMAF
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 10:07:47 AM EDT
[#4]
A nuclear weapon is classified as a WMD - Weapon of Mass Destruction.  BATF does not have jurisdiction.  People who make jokes about them may find themselves having a nice heart to heart talk with some very nice people from the government who are there to help you....
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 1:43:44 PM EDT
[#5]
i dont want to buy one i was just wondering what it would be called under the NFA
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 3:08:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I suppose they are illegal to import though. Probably have to build your own.

Hey Steve, who are you talking to? If they are that stupid they probably won't understand those multi-syllable words.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 3:15:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 6:25:52 PM EDT
[#8]
heh yeah well just one of those man i am bored hey i wonder kinda thoughts we all have some times
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 4:26:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I think the Nuclear Regulatory Commission might have something to say about this, er, "hypothetical acquisition" as well. Although you're not technically operating an unlicensed nuclear reactor until you light it off...then you've just operated AND rapidly melted down an unlicensed reactor. Hope you've got a few million rotting in the bank to pay the fines.  :)
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 4:38:38 PM EDT
[#10]
So how big would a nuke tipped .223 explosion be anyway?

OK city big? or just blow up a house big?

hmmmmmm
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 8:45:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I wonder if ARs4ever or TanneryShop have 80% nukes in the works?

Paul
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 1:25:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Depends, pre-pan or post?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top