Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2002 5:54:41 PM EDT
CA Department of Justice (assault weapons) #916-227-3703

People over there are knowledgeable, polite and very helpful.
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the tip... Agent Amuroray :)
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 1:50:27 AM EDT
[#2]
BTT

I see many board members have questions regarding AR related gun law in CA.

Link Posted: 7/11/2002 7:29:41 AM EDT
[#3]
A word of caution:  People on this forum have on occasion reported getting different answers to the same question by speaking with different DoJ people.  Ultimately whether or not something is legal would have to be decided in the courts.

It may be wise to get information from the DoJ in writing if you are working in an area where the laws and regulations seem murky.  There are a lot of vague areas and potential contradictions in the law.  I find it troubling how often I've heard police officers, gun dealers, gunsmiths, range officers, and other people who ought to know the law misstating it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top