Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2002 6:28:00 AM EDT
According to the 94 AW ban, a "telescoping" stock is an evil feature right? Well from what I gather, there are no limitations on stock length. Does this mean you could construct a fixed telestock in the "closed" position and be legal? I went surfing, and found a short A1 stock called a LE Entry stock. I couldnt find a short, fixed telestock however. If they exist, does anyone know where I could find one? Could I permanently fix a pre-ban stock in the closed position myself?

I dont know if this has been brought up before, I just thought of it myself.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:09:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I`m not 100% but I remember a website that sells stocks and rifle kits for the MAC10 11 and 12 series of weapons. They sell AR stocks that made to fit MAC weapons with an adaptor.and they had colapsable stocks for preban and fullauto weapons and fixed stocks for postbans.You could buy the stock fixed at the position that you wanted it in.I saw them fully open and locked and fully closed and locked.The website was gungetter.com and then click on SURE SHOT PRODUCTS. This may not be what your looking for but I hope it helps.[uzi]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 10:12:00 AM EDT
[#2]
TheProfessional...hey J, howz thangs in the Tall Corn State? You are dead-on with the fixed position thinking. For good info just go to the Build It Yourself board. There are a couple of existing threads that are chock fulla fax. How did the Free Float Tube install go? didn't you p r o m i s e  some pix, eh...and what about the leftovers...Got Parts?..lol  Bud
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I found this small gunshop in Iowa City that does AR work, and I took my AR in just yesterday for the FF tube. He said it could be up to a week till I can pick it up. I can hardly wait. [:D] Now all I need is to decide if I want to install a brake or not. I'm thinking AK74 style if I do.

Parts I'll have soon. I dont have a cam tho, so you'll have to wait for the pics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top