Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2002 2:39:29 PM EDT
Went shooting last week at the range with a friend. This guy is always giving me shit about buying cheap C&R guns. He was shooting a Rock Island, Colt and a Glock 45 he had. His groups were about 4". Comes over and takes a look at the Molina 45 I just got. Century Arms had a 2 for $300 deal. This gun has no blueing, is dented and scratch. Well, it looks like a $150 gun.

Friend loads it up to try it. The whole time bad mouthing it. First 5 shoots group in the black with in 2". Loads up another mag, 3" group. I start laughing. Asking if he want to trade for any of the ones he has.

As for me I could only get 4" groups out of it. Somehow this pistol just worked for him.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:51:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I was shooting my $500 ($325 US) Norinco CQ311 (M16A1) next to a couple of guys with DPMS M4 flat tops with Elcan scopes ($2300.00.) My groups were half their size. They couldn’t believe it. Neither could I. I though it was that my shooting was better than theirs but when one of them tried my gun their groups were smaller as well.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top