Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2002 11:34:36 AM EDT
a post within thread from the past week or so made reference to an older book that dealt with "retreat theory". the book was from the late80's maybe..and didn't get into a lot of the political aspects of shtf today. it also was said to have dispelled the "lone wolf in the woods" philosophy...or soemthign like that.

i thought i had noted the author and title, but now cannot seem to find it or the thread. anyone recall? thanks.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#1]
SURVIVAL RETREAT A Total Plan for Retreat Defense

by Ragnar Benson

available from Paladin Books

is this the one, there are many others that discuss retreat theory?  [>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 12:25:26 PM EDT
[#2]
e,

i don't believe it was a benson book. it was an author and title i had never heard of. i'm thinking the author's name was short and simple though. also, the original poster did use "retreat theory" in the description of the book. i was hoping that might be enough to trigger a response.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top