Posted: 3/10/2002 11:35:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 11:54:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice shootin', Tex![:D]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 5:17:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:33:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Man, I know how you feel.  Yesterday after brushing my teeth, everything got WIERD.  I thought I was back in Saigon.  Sure, I took the mission, what else was I going to do?  But I wasn't sure what I do when I found Osama.  We were cruising up the Nyung River in one of those plastic Navy boats; pretty common sight on the river.  That's when I heard Osama in the bush.  I was like Red Team, GO!  

Me: "Sailor! what are you doing?"

Me Thinking I'm another person: "Camoflague, Sir.  They're Everywhere"

I didn't know what was happening.  Osama was out there, I could smell him.  

Me: "You, on the '60"

MTIAP:  "Sir, it's the French, he says his name's Colonel C'worn Ande Cobb"  

Me:  "Pick that weapon up, soldier!"

MTIAP: "There's nothing there, look!  Rice, Mangos! There ain't shit on this boat"

It was crazy.  Sometimes I didn't know what to think.  Is he hunting me?  Or am I hunting him?  I saw a Newt, it was crawling along a trip wire.  That was my dream, that was my nightmare.

Was Osama in the bush?  I don't know.  How could I?  I'd been on this boat for over 14 days.  I got a letter, though it read,

"To whom it may concern,

Hey you, It's me.  Look.  You're 13,000 miles away and I don't think our relationship is going to work out.  I can't picture you there.

Love,

Me"

It was scary shit.  Here I was, about 40 clicks till Cambodia and I think my relationship with myself isn't going to work out.  Oh well, I'll take my aggression out on Osama.  

Me:  "OSAMA.  OSMAMA FUCK YOU.  FUCK YOU OSAMA"

MTIAP:  "He's out near the wire, under some bodies.  I know he's there.  Wake the Gimp"

I knew me and Oscar Bravo Lima had a date.  The question was, were we taking seperate checks?  The only thing I did know at that point was I'd never be the same.  But you wouldn't know, you weren't there.

Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Too many turban flyers, get back to the range and work on it!
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:39:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I took an Osama this afternoon, and it took two flushes to get rid of the sonofabitch.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#6]
NSF - You are truly a sick man. [:)]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top