Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2002 6:47:04 PM EDT
Finally got to try it.  It was with my SAR 1.  I think they were 3,4 or 5 round bursts at a time so I still need work on it.  Also I had a spent caseing nail my thumb, and of course I banged it 3 times since.  No Cops or Sheriffs called, but then again I was shooting with a bunch of them.  All in all a good day.

I would have tried my AR but I'm on ration mode.  The full story should be devulged in about 3 weeks from today.  I'm not sure, but I think I'm still sworn to secrecy.
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#1]
After a little practice, you will be bumping off drums...
I did a 100 rounder "non-stop" last Summer...
My buddies thought I was a god...

The 7.62 AK's seem to be very user friendly whe it comes to bumpfiring...

When they are new, they're a bit tight and sticky, but after 1000 rounds or so, they are "loose as a goose"

Keep practicing...
Chances are, your thumb got nailed by the charging lever on the action cycling back, not a spent case...
I know this from experience...
I bloodied my thumb quite a few times 'till I finally got in the habit of folding it back...

Best advice is to relax and let the gun do the work...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top