Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2002 9:18:25 PM EDT
Ok, since this is the place to have all questions answered......

For some reason, just the other night, My Internet Explorer decided to do something weird. When I open a new window while browsing, it no longer opens the new window to "Full Screen" but to a smaller open screen. I know there must be something somewhere to reset them to open at full screen again, but lack of sleep and P**sy have garbled My mind. I'd like to know how one fixes this PLEASE!!
(And yes, I can do it manually, but I'm lazy & Tired!)

Thanks!
Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 12:23:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I had the opposite problem a couple days ago!

New window would open to full screen and it pissed me off!  I need to see the background!

Now, I just start the first window in a small window and it's back to normal.  New window opens in a small window again!
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 3:06:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Open the window to full screen and then exit the program. From there windows should re-open to whatever your last setting was.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top