Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2010 9:05:18 AM EDT
i can remember stupid shit from 30 years ago... just don't ask me to remember a web address or phone number!

how do you improve your memory?
Link Posted: 1/31/2010 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Can you say that again?
Link Posted: 1/31/2010 9:14:24 AM EDT
[#2]
say what again?
Link Posted: 1/31/2010 9:27:17 AM EDT
[#3]
My business keeps my brain going pretty good. I also belong to luminosity.com which is pretty addictive especially when you get full access.
Link Posted: 1/31/2010 9:54:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm taking this training right now and have been through 3 of the 9 modules offered. It has been a life altering experience, I think better, have been able to open up my photographic memory so that I can recall an image of documents in my minds eye and read them. It is amazing.

http://www.bmhat.com

What makes a Brighter Mind?

Having personally invested over 40 years of scientific and
behavioral research, we've discovered a thing or two about how the
human brain works.  We've learned that there are an unlimited amount of
neural connections available, through the growth of dendrites
connecting neurons.  The questions we've sought to answer are: how do
we maximize the number of synaptic connections available to each of
us?  What are the common breakdowns we experience in data processing
and recall?  Can we deliberately train ourselves to utilize the
unlimited potential of our mind?

From these questions, Brighter Minds Training was born.  We've developed techniques that:

- Build, anchor, strengthen, and stress-test new synaptic pathways between neurons

- Develop photographic memory, allowing for fast data recall and manipulation

- Enhance cognitive and character strengths to develop your whole mind's focus and discipline

These strengths are designed to unleash your ability for strong,
independent thinking.  Your mind is immediately and permanently
enhanced.  Our training enables you to continually evolve, while you
process information and interact with your world.

Link Posted: 1/31/2010 10:24:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Cell phones have destroyed my ability to remember phone numbers.

Link Posted: 1/31/2010 10:29:48 AM EDT
[#6]
My memory is great.

Unfortunately it's really really short.

CRS
Link Posted: 1/31/2010 10:30:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I refuse to read through this entire thread.

Cliff notes?
Link Posted: 1/31/2010 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Online Scrabble.
Link Posted: 1/31/2010 10:33:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/31/2010 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Do you know if there is a cheaper analogue to this program available?  I've heard good things, but a $295 assessment, plus 3 or 4 payments in excess of $800 is not something I can swing right now.

Quoted:
I'm taking this training right now and have been through 3 of the 9 modules offered. It has been a life altering experience, I think better, have been able to open up my photographic memory so that I can recall an image of documents in my minds eye and read them. It is amazing.

Having personally invested over 40 years of scientific andbehavioral research, we've discovered a thing or two about how thehuman brain works.  We've learned that there are an unlimited amount ofneural connections available, through the growth of dendritesconnecting neurons.  The questions we've sought to answer are: how dowe maximize the number of synaptic connections available to each ofus?  What are the common breakdowns we experience in data processingand recall?  Can we deliberately train ourselves to utilize theunlimited potential of our mind?
From these questions, Brighter Minds Training was born.  We've developed techniques that:
- Build, anchor, strengthen, and stress-test new synaptic pathways between neurons
- Enhance cognitive and character strengths to develop your whole mind's focus and discipline
These strengths are designed to unleash your ability for strong,independent thinking.  Your mind is immediately and permanentlyenhanced.  Our training enables you to continually evolve, while youprocess information and interact with your world.

Link Posted: 1/31/2010 10:48:31 AM EDT
[#11]
For awhile, I was playing ALOT of computer chess....I started to feel VERY sharp. I don't know if it improved my memory but, my mind felt VERY sharp.
Link Posted: 1/31/2010 10:51:59 AM EDT
[#12]

Crap, I saw the thread and was going to add something but now I can't remember what.

I can remember numbers for decades, but I can forget someone's name in seconds.
Link Posted: 1/31/2010 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah its kind of spendy but the outcome of completing their training is transformational and can change your entire life. I'm helping them with their marketing which is the only reason I can afford to do it. Like I said I'm only 1/3 of the way through the training and my life has already improved.

Before this training I was depressed and although I didn't know it, now that I look back I can tell.

I have more energy, think faster, always on task, I quit procrastinating, have more ideas, communicate with my wife and kids better, etc.

As far as I know there is not another program that even compares to this one, I have done a ton of research on the subject.

My 8 year old son is taking the training for his dyslexia and he has had major breakthroughs from doing just a few of the exercises offered.

My wife found out that she had dyslexia also and has been able to rewire her brain to become aware of it, awareness of such a thing is half of the battle.

The brain is a fascinating subject.

Quoted:

Do you know if there is a cheaper analogue to this program available?  I've heard good things, but a $295 assessment, plus 3 or 4 payments in excess of $800 is not something I can swing right now.

Quoted:

Having personally invested over 40 years of scientific andbehavioral research, we've discovered a thing or two about how thehuman brain works.  We've learned that there are an unlimited amount ofneural connections available, through the growth of dendritesconnecting neurons.  The questions we've sought to answer are: how dowe maximize the number of synaptic connections available to each ofus?  What are the common breakdowns we experience in data processingand recall?  Can we deliberately train ourselves to utilize theunlimited potential of our mind?

These strengths are designed to unleash your ability for strong,independent thinking.  Your mind is immediately and permanentlyenhanced.  Our training enables you to continually evolve, while youprocess information and interact with your world.

Link Posted: 1/31/2010 11:59:51 AM EDT
[#14]
i appreciate your input... is this like a scientology deal?
Link Posted: 1/31/2010 12:07:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Nope its proven science. No religion at all.

Quoted:

i appreciate your input... is this like a scientology deal?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top