BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2002 2:10:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:15:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Too hard to get 2 in time of need   IMHO
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe I'm missing the picture here but I'm thinking of a potential moisture problem there and not to mention what netrig said!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 3:18:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I have mine (all 1200 pounds empty) in my upstairs bedroom, sprayed down with silicon. It took 6 sober guys and a lift to get it there. I don't think there are six sober guys in town to get it out!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:03:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 2:41:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 2:48:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I would also have a dehumidifier in the room,besides the in safe golden rod.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 2:59:00 PM EDT
[#7]
That in the wall safe looks very light weight to me.  Too easy to open with a pry bar.  Find out what gauge steel it is.  In addition it should be possible to get it open simply by bending the door enough with a pry bar.  It is probably ok to keep the kids out but a real burglar would have no trouble with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top