Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2002 1:40:53 PM EDT
You know the rest.  [puke]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:43:42 PM EDT
[#1]
You must be using a laptop with a long phone cord then.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:45:09 PM EDT
[#2]
One of the few things that life in southern Californistan has going for it is an ABUNDANCE of good Mexican and Mexicanoid food at a wide range of prices.

I like the seafood in the Carolinas.  There are a lot of pretty women, too.  I married one once, for about 10 years.

[rolleyes]

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and DON'T EAT THERE AGAIN!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:45:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:48:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I couldn't find the icon of the "farting" smiley face.

I loved the TexMex in San Antonio.  I love seafood.  But on my way to Jacksonville I got hungry and pulled into the Bell.  Yargh... I think the dog's leaving me!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:51:33 PM EDT
[#6]
IMO one of the funniest scenes in the movie [i]Demolition Man[/i] is where they take Stallone out to dinner at Taco Bell.  All restaurants were Taco Bell due to the outcome of some kind of futuristic restaurant war.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:07:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Tex-Mex and Real-Mex in San Antonio rules! Anywhere there is a large population of Spanish speaking people WILL BE good Mexican food. Everywhere else it's wanabe burro feces disguised as Mexican food. [):)]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't see why you people are hating on taco bell. IMO you can't beat the value of a couple tacos and I think they taste fine. I like both Taco Bell and Taco Johns. I might give taco johns a slight lead because of their potato oles. Those things are tasty. Just make sure you have good ventilation if you need it!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:11:51 PM EDT
[#10]
the phrase we use here at work about an hour after taco bell is "I HAVE TO HEAD FOR THE BORDER'!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:11:52 PM EDT
[#11]
I like taco smell, I mean bell.... nothing like a 45 second, 3 octave fart to let the dog know who's boss....

[8D]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:17:27 PM EDT
[#12]
" Ate lunch at Taco Bell " [puke]       that was your first mistake.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:43:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
" Ate lunch at Taco Bell " [puke]       that was your first mistake.  
View Quote

That would be the second mistake. The first one would be thinking to yourself "Yeah. Taco Bell sounds good."[:)]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:51:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I like taco smell, I mean bell.... nothing like a 45 second, 3 octave fart to let the dog know who's boss....

[8D]
View Quote

why do i find that so funny???
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:55:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 3:04:55 PM EDT
[#17]
ya know, i was going to have Ruby Tuesday's for dinner but now I'm thinking about a couple of burritos and a mexican pizza from Taco Bell.

Link Posted: 3/8/2002 4:06:04 PM EDT
[#18]
[img]http://www.mdcplus.com/web/beerslayer/TOXICHELL.jpg  [/img]
Truth in Advertising.
Pit
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 4:10:00 PM EDT
[#19]
The Chicken Quesadillas are killer! [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/chicken.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:27:23 PM EDT
[#20]
PitViper, you and I must be of the same mind. I've been calling it Toxic Hell for years, although I myself have had relatively few complications involving their food.  My friend Buck, however, is another story.  Buck is perhaps the most accomplished flatulist (is that even a [i]word[/i]?) in the history of mankind.  This guy can drink a cup of cold water on an otherwise empty stomach, and it will result in farts of eye-watering intensity.  Once we stopped for lunch at The Bell, then drove up into the mountains for a weekend of camping.  So now we have Buck (and two others who aren't as severely affected) in a closed truck cab going up into the mountains (read: increasing elevation = decreasing external air pressure in addition to internal gas pressure that was ALREADY increasing due to burritos with extra sauce....you get the point).  Even with 2X60 ventilation, it was still enough to curl your nose hairs.  It was truly horrible.  I'm feeling queasy even now writing this...
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:48:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Nevr felt sick after running to the boarder, but have churned out plenty of dumps that could have choked a donkey.

I only eat there if I'm in a hunger bind, usually as a result of a judgement lapse brought on by a lot of booze.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:07:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Ok, am I the only freak here who can eat Taco Bell and NOT have digestive problems?

Maybe it's that cheap ass hot sauce in a packet that sanitizes it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I couldn't find the icon of the "farting" smiley face.

View Quote

Here 'ya go.[img]http://216.40.201.240/s/contrib/legionxs/fart.gif[/img]

Btw, I love taco bell. Six pack of tacos please?
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
PitViper, you and I must be of the same mind. I've been calling it Toxic Hell for years, although I myself have had relatively few complications involving their food.  My friend Buck, however, is another story.  Buck is perhaps the most accomplished flatulist (is that even a [i]word[/i]?) in the history of mankind.  This guy can drink a cup of cold water on an otherwise empty stomach, and it will result in farts of eye-watering intensity.  Once we stopped for lunch at The Bell, then drove up into the mountains for a weekend of camping.  So now we have Buck (and two others who aren't as severely affected) in a closed truck cab going up into the mountains (read: increasing elevation = decreasing external air pressure in addition to internal gas pressure that was ALREADY increasing due to burritos with extra sauce....you get the point).  Even with 2X60 ventilation, it was still enough to curl your nose hairs.  It was truly horrible.  I'm feeling queasy even now writing this...
View Quote

ROTFLMAO....!!!!!!!
Pit
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 7:04:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Make a run for the bathroom...Taco Hell!!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#26]
TB is great to satify that "junk Mexican" craving.  I like their food a lot.  Jack in the Box tacos rock too - greasy heaven!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 7:36:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Several weeks ago the wife suggested I bring home some Taco Bell for the evening meal. I had two bean burritos and Jake the Golden Retriever had one(Please don't report me to PETA!). Did I mention Jake sleeps on the end of our bed? She won't make that mistake again!

docmac86
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 1:22:46 AM EDT
[#28]
No shit, taco hell and hell taco have me pissing out my ass in less than thirty minutes.  Now, good mexican fast food, Alberto's, Taco Tia, and El Burrito don't affect me in the least.

And those Jack in the Box tacos just rock.

Jack
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 8:44:00 AM EDT
[#29]
not a fan on taco "ding-dong." around here we have taco johns, which is way more good.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 8:57:53 AM EDT
[#30]
 Mrs Ops and i both like Taco Smell.  The aftereffects are sort of nice in a way, we can have contests later.  Even the cat runs for cover.
 Besides, what is wrong with a thirty second, paint peeling, nose burning, cheek slapping burst of scalding flatulence?  
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 9:11:19 AM EDT
[#31]
I thought Taco Bell was a Mexican phone company.

Vegitarians could eat the tacos at Taco Bell. The "meat" is TVP.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#32]
You guys must be the same guys who made fun of pot, just like 1/3-1/2 of you all smoke pot, the same is true about taco bell.
You guys are funny.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 2:38:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Hell, I like their Mexican pizzas. And the taco supreme. Never noticed any unpleasant side-effects.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top