Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2002 11:48:41 PM EDT
[img]http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/Gunmonkey/My%20Pictures.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 11:53:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry about the size, trying to make smaller. Any help?
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 11:56:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Very cool pic.  I'll let someone else comment on the size.

A cool combo!

Link Posted: 3/6/2002 11:58:59 PM EDT
[#3]
If using Windows 98 (NOT ME)...

Go into the .JPG image, right-click on it, and select "Copy"
Create a "New Bitmap Image", and once opened, right-click and "Paste" that image into the new bitmap.
Select the Image menu, then "Sketch/Skew".  In the Horizontal/Vertical fields, resize the image however you wish.  You'll want to keep the same aspect ratio (i.e. horizontal and vertical numbers should be equal).  A good 50% on each should suffice with a picture of that size.
Once the picture is half-sized, click the File menu, then "Save As.."  Save it as any name you want, and as a JPEG/.JPG Image in the "Save as Type" field.  Viola, you're done.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:00:35 AM EDT
[#4]
If you're using any other Operating System, such as ME, it will not let you pick a .JPG as a valid save type.  If this is the case, email me, and I'll send you a program called Iphoto Plus 1.1.  Very simple little utility that came with my scanner, but very useful and EXTREMELY robust...puts Windows' Paintbrush to shame.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:11:06 AM EDT
[#5]
NOW Y'ALL ARE IN FOR IT! GIT YER PHOTOSHOP READY, GUNMONKEY CAN POST PHOTOS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top