Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2001 10:22:40 PM EDT
Airsoft full-auto. www.747imports.com
Anybody have 1st hand experience with this stuff ??? Looks fun ... what do you think ?
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 12:41:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been thinking about the Sig 550.

I'll never wear a fake Rolex, but I'll make an eXception this time because it's a toy.

This other site has good prices too.

[url]http://www.airsoftextreme.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 5:23:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey DizzyRooster,since we are talking about fun things to do,I was just wondering if you ever play Combat Flight Simulator on zone.com?There is a guy over there with the same handle as yours,I encounter from time to time.Really good pilot.Probably just coincidence but I thought i'd ask.If you've not been there,it's worth a look if you like computer games.
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 8:48:21 PM EDT
[#3]
The only good ones are expensive. My buds and I use them for CQB training indoors. Could never do this with paintball, huge mess. However pick a house that is NOT nicely furnished. These little puppies move and will screw over the fine china and mark up the drywall. Not extremely accurate beyond 20 yards but good for practicing room sweeps. Also beware of the windows, we haven't broken one yet but I don't know how.
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 8:56:18 PM EDT
[#4]
CARman, I've never flown on the zone.com site. I fly with the 214th TFS ( F/A-18's ) over on JanesCombat.com and my call sighn is DizzyRooster. I've heard from some other guys that there are some other DizzyRoosters around, wish I could get them online and "smoke" them ... but I guess immitation is a sincere form of flattery. Come fly with us sometime !
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 9:18:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Those look like they could be alot of fun.  Funny how thw you could get a real AK for what the air sof version cost, but then again if you can't HAVE the ak...

About a yeah and a half ago, while researching the M134 online, I saw someone selling an air soft minigun replica.  It looked just like the one in Predator with the carry cradle.  It was going for $6000.  I don't know what the rate of fire was, but I bet it was pretty high.

For that price I would be quite content w/ a real Colt M16A1.
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 9:31:11 PM EDT
[#6]
They are cool and they are really expensive. My boss has a bunch, MP-5 to a M-60. I got to try out the HK Mp-5 look alike with fake suppressor. Imagine a bb gun that can shoot full auto. Coooooooool. It's fun to drill tin cans and steer them around the room.

Oh yeah, he doesn't have a problem with cats shitting in his yard anymore. [;)] [uzi]

If you get the glow in the dark pellets and an internal light charger, you can blast anything in the dark. It looks like a stream of little green tracers.
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 10:09:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Get the Mp5 and for an extra $1895 you could have this!
[url]http://www.ccfa.com/mp5kcase.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 3/21/2001 4:53:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I've looked at buying that game and as soon as i'm "allowed" I plan on buying it and hopefullly i'll see you there.Watch your six..........
Link Posted: 3/21/2001 4:54:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I've looked at buying that game and as soon as i'm "allowed" I plan on buying it and hopefully i'll see you there.Watch your six..........
Link Posted: 3/21/2001 5:56:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Has anyone ever tried the little cheap ones the sell in the gun rags for $20 or $30.  Are they any good?

CH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top