User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2002 7:13:50 AM EDT
This is my own creation.

Its called "Macedonian Shrimp Pasta a la Satcong"

Here is what you do:

1 cook some'a linguini
2 cook'a some shrimp'a
3 cook a some red sauce (get the expensive stuff)

4 lay down taht linguini, throw some sauce on it, a few shrimp on top sprinkle some feta cheese on top of the shrimp and red sauce, the chicks really dig it, makes you look sophisticated...hehehe

The wife flipped out.  She had no isea I could cook!  After four years of marriage, this was my big surprise....

Its a shoe in, try it you wont be dissapointed.

Link Posted: 3/6/2002 7:18:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I picked up cooking while I lived in the mid-west.  I got cabin fever during the long snowy winters and decided that I was going to learn how to cook.  What the heck, it was too cold and the snow was too deep to fish, hunt, shoot or do anything else.

And too discovered that cooking for the wife has its rewards.[sex]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#2]
View Quote

Cook it or get it?

If it comes in a can or a jar, you don't deserve to get laid. Get a jar of vaseline instead. [spank]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cook it or get it?

If it comes in a can or a jar, you don't deserve to get laid. Get a jar of vaseline instead. [spank]
View Quote

I'm going to have to disagree with you here...it's all in the presentation and delivery.  If she [i]finds out[/i] it's from a jar then you don't deserve to get laid, but if she has no idea?  You deserve every bit!!
[:D]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 9:47:27 AM EDT
[#4]
What 70's movie featured the opera singer who courted the young lady by sininging "First we eatta the spaghetti then we-a hoppa offa ta bed... offa ta bed... offa ta bed!"

I still remember the schtick, but I can't remember the title.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 9:53:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I love how you guys think cooking some thing as easy as shrimp and pasta should get you laid. All you have to do is boil stuff.

But I have to say if it works for you go for it. I have to make my wife stuffed lobster tail with Buffalo stake and shrimp scampy and cheddar garlic biscuits to get her that happy.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 9:58:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Satcong, is there a money back guarantee on this?  

How come guys cook fancy stuff to get laid and if a woman just microwaves  a guy a gas station burrito she is in for some serious lovin'????  Ohh wait, I remember now.
[}:D]

Link Posted: 3/6/2002 10:00:07 AM EDT
[#7]
You all have damn good points...damn good.  Anyways it worked for me, Mrs. sat never ever expected ole man sat to whip up din-din like that and well, if it works for me, why cant it work for others...crea-tiv-itay boys, crea-tiv-itay!
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 10:09:26 AM EDT
[#8]
My wife loves my Linzertorte.  She's also quite fond of my Coquille Saint-Jacques.  Cooking can be fun and "profitable".

Oh yeah, Defcon, that Burrito will get you laid if you season it with knock-out drops.[whacko]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 10:12:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Satcong, its good to see your wife doesn't really care about your grammar/spelling, or else you would never get laid. j/k
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 10:25:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Mah wife don't kaRe 'bout no GRAMMr or spelin neither!  Buts I stil gEtz layed.[whacko][BD][>:/][B)][XX(]

Link Posted: 3/6/2002 10:35:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Okay, one more point...it's not about what you cook.  You see, Satcong is managing expectations.  His wife saw him make an effort by cooking a meal (which also happened to be good), which is something he rarely does.  [i]That's[/i] what matters.  It's all about managing expectations, and using them to your advantage.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 12:57:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Macedonian?
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 1:08:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeh like tha man said expectations!Cooking WILL GET YOU LAID. Have you noticed how many people have read this?
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 3:14:28 PM EDT
[#14]
"blah blah blah will get you LAID "

AND

"free Guns" and/or "AMMO"

these two topics will guarantee high traffic!

"This recipie will get you LAID"
Can I get this statement and the recipie in writting and notarized please?  [:D]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Cheese crackers will get you LAID if you use the right technique.  The key is not in the food, but in the foreplay.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:05:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
She had no isea I could cook!
View Quote

On the "cookin'" side, now you're screwed!

On the "spellin'" side, go man go!

Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:09:03 PM EDT
[#17]
I get laid if I take her to White Castle. But that's cause' she loves Big Daddy.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:18:31 PM EDT
[#18]
This one will get you all night satisfaction:

1 cup minced onion
1 stalk minced celery
1 tbs olive oil
1 clove minced garlic
½ tsp savory
1 diced baking potato
1 ½ cups chicken broth
½  cup bottled clam juice
½ cup frozen corn
1 ½ cup small oysters (drained)
1 ½ cup milk
¼ cup minced fresh parsley

In large saucepan, sauté onions and celery in olive oil over medium heat.

Add garlic and savory. Stir for 30 seconds. Add potato, broth and clam juice and bring to a rapid boil.

Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.

Stir in corn and oysters. Simmer briefly (until edges of oysters  curl).

Slowly add the milk and parsley, heat through

Makes 4 1 ½  cup servings
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:32:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Ya right. If I make this stuff I will get laid out...laid out on the floor after the womenz gives me a right cross to the jaw.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top