Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2002 8:47:31 PM EDT
Can you believe these guys.

With any luck we'll soon be providing Baghdad with plenty of self lighting parking lots for the Olympics attendees to park their cars.[}:D] [}:D]

[url]http://www.washingtontimes.com/world/20020305-73662470.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:54:13 PM EDT
[#1]
let's just turn the whole country into a parking lot.  [shock]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, and I put a $1.298 bid on a $6.3 million dollar mansion on Ebay; What's your point?
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:15:33 PM EDT
[#3]
We woudn't mind; we'd send the new US Rifle Team and I'm sure we'll get the Gold in the new "Moving Target Shooting Competition". The moving targets being provided generously by the Iraqi military, of course.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:23:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yea, and I put a $1.298 bid on a $6.3 million dollar mansion on Ebay; What's your point?
View Quote

temper, temper...The post was intended to illicit a jovial response....(It was a Joke)
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:37:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

temper, temper...The post was intended to illicit a jovial response....(It was a Joke)
View Quote

Uhhhh.... So was mine
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 11:49:30 PM EDT
[#6]
haha...and the sad thing is that I'd only be half surprised if the bid was accepted.

AFter all, China is hosting in what...2008?  

Plenty of time left for the accelerating stupidity force that has taken control over so much of our planet to do its stupid-work.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:32:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Is golf an Olympic event? Would could provide them with a 18,000 hole golf course. The funny thing is we could put the golf course right where thier Military bases are. We could also help with the urban renewal project thanks to the Raytheon demo company.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:42:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Ok, so if their losing team gets whipped, what happens to the winning team if they are within Odey's grasp?  

Any of you see the Maxum story about the Hussein family and about his two older sons?  Wow, now that family is f*cking whacked!
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:48:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Imagine....

Iraq hosts the 2112 Olympics...

During the opening ceremonies, Bob Costas comments:

"The American Team seems to be made up entirely of grim looking, burly men with crew-cuts....interesting...."
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:50:20 AM EDT
[#10]
...actually, I HOPE they get it.

It will be a fine opportunity for our newly installed regime to show off a little.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top