Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2002 8:39:00 PM EDT
Bill Simon, who has an "A" rating by the NRA, and is very conservative, is leading in the Republican Gov. Primary race!!  With 10% votes in he is leading 46% to 29% over Reardon!!  Reardon has a F" arting by the NRA and is probably more liberal than Davis is!!

God I hope he wins!!  The local radio shows were taking calls from registered Democrate today.  Most stated they would vote for anyone for Gov. other than Davis, even if he was running against Donald Duck!!

Go Bill Simon!!

Sgtar15

PS. The Congressional term limit inititive(to extend the time in office) is also losing by a small percentage.[:D]

PPS. And Gary (I'mfeelingupyourdaughter)Conduit is losing by 12% points with 17% votes in[:D]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:43:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:43:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I saw that, go Simon!

Damn I hope he wins. It's a shame that still 15% or so are still holding out for Jones, but at least the Republicans who were "undecided" in the polls seem to have chosen to widen Simon's lead... Not that I don't think Jones is a fine candidate, but we all gotta stick together.

But now that I think about it, this goes to show how lame this state is when we have to work to beat the Liberals just in the Republican Primary...
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:53:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reardon has a F" arting by the NRA
View Quote

If that's not Freudian, I don't know what is.  LOL  [whacko]

Good news all around!!  Go Kalifornications!
View Quote

BeeKeeper,

I am very tired and I sometimes misplace letters when I am tired......but that is pretty F'ing funny!!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:13:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Reardon's own wife did not vote for him...  That's confidence.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:26:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Reardon's own wife did not vote for him...  That's confidence.
View Quote

His wife is a registered Democrat, she can't vote in the Republican primary.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:18:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Fox News.com is declaring Simon the winner.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:34:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Its over: [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20020306/ap_on_el_gu/california_primary_30[/url]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:37:54 PM EDT
[#8]
woot.  Who would have thought it? Reardon down and Davis to go.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:39:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Its over: [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20020306/ap_on_el_gu/california_primary_30[/url]
View Quote

No, it's only just begun. If Riorden had won it would be over. I guess it's time to break out the checkbook...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top